Saturday, February 8, 2020

Email Address: johnmainesjr@wildblue.net
Band Name: John Maines Jr
Person Interviewing: John Maines Jr
Song name: Social Pages
Music Genre:: Country

This song is about...: Social Media.About going online and dealing with women who change there photos with filters and women who show there stuff and dealing with drama of social pages in todays world.
My music is...: My Music is Country Music.I try to create music that everybody might enjoy.Music is in my heart.Its something that i will do until the day i die..All of the songs i write have something to do with my life.At times when i go online to different sites like Twitter and Facebook i come across women with filters and women who like to show there stuff and lots of Drama.
How do you think this release represents your current direction..: I believe that every song that i do just keeps getting better and this song Social Pages shows my style just keep keeps getting better.I worked on this song in the studio with Don Garvin.This guy is The Best of the Best.He has a way of making a song sound its very best.
What most inspires you?: I'm just me.I don't change for anybody.A country boy with a country heart.I create my music in hopes of having people after hearing my music say now that's some great music. I really enjoy what i do. i love to play guitar and when i sing Its like a guide while on stage.I love seeing the people at my shows having a great time and enjoying my songs.
What was one notable event that helped shape your last decade? : One of the things that stand out from the last decade was the Nominations for Grammy awards.
What’s your goal for 2020?: A new album,touring,A big Hit song.A tour of europe.
Can you also include a quote from you about how you feel about any of these things. : The music business & Being a musician today : The music business changes all the time.You always have to keep up.
Being a musician today is a long hard road.You always have to give more than you get back.


No comments: